Family

Family
Photo Shoot at the Farm 12/14

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

2015 Summer Random Fun

There's been a lot of fun this summer.  The perfect amount of action and down time.  Even in the desert heat, we manage to have some cloudy days to get outside, and then at night as the sun goes down, the grassy park cools us off enough to play.  We've fed neighbors dogs, had 4th of July at Aunt Kai's, we've had sleepovers at Grandma and Grandpa's house...and we still have the cabin trip.  We leave tomorrow!  I'll post about it as soon as I can.  Probably will post when I do back to school pictures because as soon as we get back---school is back in session.  (Mom has mixed feelings.  I will definitely miss my boys and Rylee when she goes to preschool.  But I will be helping at the elementary school a lot, so I hope that helps!)




The boys going on the cub scout hike at Mt. Charleston



Watching the Minions movie at Santa Fe Station





Our "new" Pottery Barn table from friend, Sathe!





Holding sweet cousin, Bridget.


Before church, August 9, 2015


Hanging out at Lowes (a.k.a. the Man Store)


No comments:

Post a Comment