Family

Family
Photo Shoot at the Farm 12/14

Sunday, January 11, 2015

3 Bean Chili Recipe

3 Bean Chili Recipe

This is my first recipe post.  When I heard both Talon and Jace say dinner was delicious and they love my cooking, I knew I needed to add the recipe to our blog.  Then I can document which recipes they will for sure love.  Rylee was not so into it, but she was tired and didn't want to eat anything--until it was time for Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. (Muffin recipe HERE). 
 

RECIPE:

1 3/4 c. water
1 6 oz. tomato paste
1/2 white onion, diced
2 tsp. chili powder
2 tsp. cumin
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
3 chicken broth cubes
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, rinsed and drained (or cooked beans from food storage)
2 (15 oz.) cans kidney bean, rinsed
1 (15 oz.) can garbonzo beans, rinsed

Heat all in a large pot for 20-30 min.  We ate ours with cornbread and soda crackers, but it would also be good topped with cheese and/or sour cream.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment