Family

Family
Photo Shoot at the Farm 12/14

Monday, October 14, 2013

Rylee's First Hair Cut

Rylee's hair is super long!  You just can't tell because it springs right up. On this October day, yet another one of Rylee's baths ended up in tears because it hurts to comb her hair out even when it's loaded with conditioner.  Rylee's hair is adorable, but it's really fine and ends up in a rats nest easily. 
 
So, I don't like to hear her cry.  I asked if she wanted a hair cut.  She said yes, and here's the pics. I cut no more than a couple of inches off that small part of her hair I have straightened out on  her back.  I chickened out.  It's all I could make myself cut.
 
Rylee enjoyed her haircut though.  I am working on washing her hair every other day and combing it out with detangler on nonwash days.  It's an absolute must if we want to avoid the rats nest.  So far I've been diligent.  If we go just one day without detangling it really well, it's super hard to comb and I don't like seeing my little princess cry.
 






Her hair is super long- I promise!  It bounces up so much!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment